We affirm our faith and teach that:
- There is only one true God who is infinite, perfect in His goodness, self-existent and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is a true God and true man. As the second person of the Trinity, He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. Although He was sinless, He was crucified and therefore His sacrifice was righteous on behalf of the unrighteous. All those who believe in Him shall be declared righteous through His precious blood. He rose from the dead according to the scriptures and is seated on the right hand side of God the Father, being one who reigns over heaven and earth, and perpetually interceding for us in His capacity as the High Priest. He will return again to judge the quick and the dead.
- The Holy Spirit came forth from the Father and Son and dwells in all believers, guiding and teaching them, so all will reprove themselves of sin, righteousness, and judgment.
- All 66 books comprising of the Old and New Testaments of the Holy Scripture are inspired by the word of God, fully revealing His salvation plan for humanity, and is the only standard the practice of Christian faith is measured.
- Man was originally created in God’s image and after His likeness. He fell due to disobedience and, as a consequence, the body and the soul will face an eventual death. Hence, all men are sinners by nature and essentially separated from the divine life. Only through the atonement of our Lord Jesus Christ can one be saved. Those who refuse to repent of their sins and to trust in Jesus will be eternally condemned while those who are justified by their faith will have everlasting joy and blessedness.
- Salvation is readily available through Jesus Christ. All those who are moved by the Holy Spirit, repent of their sins and trust in Him shall become children of God and enjoy eternal life.
- Those who are saved and born again shall submit to God’s will, be filled with the Spirit, and emulate the self-sacrificial character of Christ to turn away from sin and all kinds of temptations of the flesh while persevering on the endeavor of sanctification and striving to serve their fellow men.
- Jesus Christ is not only the Savior of the soul and the spirit, but also the mind and the body. The Bible teaches the Church to anoint and pray for those who are weak in the body and the spirit. For this reason, our service and care caters to the whole person: body, mind and soul.
- The church is the unity of all those who are moved by the Holy Spirit and trust in the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ. They are, therefore, reborn. Christ is the head while the church is the body that has been commissioned by Christ to go forth and witness to the world, availing the gospel to all.
- The body of Christ manifests itself in local congregations that are parts of the same body, with the expressed purposes of worshipping God, instruction of the Word, administering the Baptism and the Holy Communion, praying together, fellowship, and the joint efforts to serve the community for the advancement of the Gospel.
- The time will come when all the dead will rise. Those who are justified by their faith in Jesus will have everlasting life while those who are not will be condemned to eternal punishment.
- On the Day of Judgment, our Lord Jesus Christ will return in person in a visible way. Though no one knows when that day will be, we can be certain that it is at hand. Not only is this the Bible truth, but also the blessed hope of all believers. Therefore, we are urged to live a life of love, serve God faithfully and minister to our fellow man earnestly.